Ganesh Chaturthi is right all around the corner of India & the world. Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated as the birth of Lord Ganesha - the god of
intelligence & success. For many years the tradition of the Ganesh festival is carried out in large numbers and increasing yearly.
Most of the Ganesha idols are been made from plastic, thermocol, Plaster of Paris, these are non-biodegradable naturally includes harmful chemicals like lead, mercury, iron, etc are very harmful to our environment in water & releases a lot of chemicals that poison our water bodies.
And on the other side after the festival is over we see many Ganesha idols thrown disrespectfully in public places etc.
In India, festivals are been celebrated with high traditional values and clean around us.
Today all these celebrations are been done with carelessness by the people.
So let us join together to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi with a few days left, here are few ideas to make the celebration eco-friendly & go green:
1. Opt for traditional clay Ganesha idol - biodegradable idols.
2. Try to make small & simple Ganesha idols at home.
3. Try the concept of wooden Ganesha idols.
4. Decoration/Pooja Ganesha Idols(Try Our Exclusively Brass, Bronze, Wall Hanging Ganesha idols & Wall Painting Ganesha - for multiple home purposes).
5. Visarjan at home - immerse Ganesha idol in a bucket of water or in drums.
Celebrate Eco Friendly - Ganesh Chaturthi - And Save Our Environment.
Jai Shree Ganesha.